This page contains syllabi for coureses taught by P. Kerim Friedman, an associate professor in the Department of Ethnic Relations and Cultures, at National Dong Hwa University in Taiwan. 這個網頁有傅可恩老師的課程大綱。傅老師是花蓮國立東華大學族群關係與文化學系的副教授。
研究所 Graduate Courses
- 語言與政治經濟學 Language and Political Economy
- 語言、科技與社會變遷 Language, Technology and Social Change
- 語言人類學 Linguistic Anthropology
- 文化理論專題 Seminar on Cultural Theories
- 影像民族誌的製作 Visual Ethnography Production
- 影像民族誌 Visual Ethnography
- Graduate seminar on contemporary work in linguistic anthropology. (Discontinued.)
- Graduate seminar on the social effects of developments in communications technology, including writing, the printing press, the internet, and mobile communications. (Discontinued.)
- Introductory level graduate seminar on linguistic anthropology.
- Required course for Ph.D. students.
- Graduate seminar on production methods in visual anthropology.
- Graduate seminar on the theory and history of visual anthropology.
大學系 Undergraduate Courses
- 原住民教育 Aboriginal Education
- 原住民影像 Indigenous Images
- 印度原住民研究 Adivasi Studies
- 政治經濟學概論 Introduction to Political Economy
- 語言與社會 Language and Society
- 學習方法與技巧 Basic Study Skills
- Undergraduate course on issues of class, race, and gender in education, with a specific focus on indigenous education.
- Undergraduate course exploring the representation of indigenous peoples in the media.
- Undergraduate course on Indigenous peoples in India.
- Undergraduate course on historical and contemporary inequality, focusing on the colonial encounter as well as issues pertaining to class, race, and gender.
- Undergraduate introduction to sociolinguistics and linguistic anthropology.
- Core course teaching basic college survival skills to undergraduates. (Co-taught.)