研究所 Graduate Courses
大學系 Undergraduate Courses
- [Fall 2012] 學習方法與技巧 Basic Study Skills (PDF). Core course teaching basic college survival skills to undergraduates. (Co-taught.)
- 原住民影像 Aboriginal Images. Undergraduate course exploring the representation of indigenous peoples in the media.
- [Spring 2013] 原住民教育 Aboriginal Education. Undergraduate course on issues of class, race, and gender in education, with a specific focus on indigenous education.
- [Fall 2012] 政治經濟學概論 Introduction to Political Economy. Undergraduate course on historical and contemporary inequality, focusing on the colonial encounter as well as issues pertaining to class, race, and gender.
- [Spring 2013] 語言與社會 Language and Society. Undergraduate introduction to sociolinguistics and linguistic anthropology.
- 印度原住民研究 Adivasis. Undergraduate course on Indigenous peoples in India, with a focus on Denotified and Nomadic Tribes.