This page contains syllabi for coureses taught by P. Kerim Friedman, an associate professor in the Department of Ethnic Relations & Cultures, at National Dong Hwa University in Taiwan. 這個網頁有傅可恩老師的課程大綱。傅老師是花蓮國立東華大學族群關係與文化學系的副教授。
研究所 Graduate Courses
- 語言與政治經濟學 Language and Political Economy
- 語言、科技與社會變遷 Language, Technology and Social Change
- 語言人類學 Linguistic Anthropology
- 文化理論專題 Seminar on Cultural Theories
- 影像民族誌的製作 Visual Ethnography Production
- 影像民族誌 Visual Ethnography
- Graduate seminar on contemporary work in linguistic anthropology. (Discontinued.)
- Graduate seminar on the social effects of developments in communications technology, including writing, the printing press, the internet, and mobile communications. (Discontinued.)
- Introductory level graduate seminar on linguistic anthropology.
- Required course for Ph.D. students.
- Graduate seminar on production methods in visual anthropology.
- Graduate seminar on the theory and history of visual anthropology.
大學系 Undergraduate Courses
- 原住民教育 Aboriginal Education
- 原住民影像 Indigenous Images
- 印度原住民研究 Adivasi Studies
- 政治經濟學概論 Introduction to Political Economy
- 語言與社會 Language and Society
- 服務學習 Service Learning
- 學習方法與技巧 Basic Study Skills
- Undergraduate course on issues of class, race, and gender in education, with a specific focus on indigenous education.
- Undergraduate course exploring the representation of indigenous peoples in the media.
- Undergraduate course on Indigenous peoples in India.
- Undergraduate course on historical and contemporary inequality, focusing on the colonial encounter as well as issues pertaining to class, race, and gender.
- Undergraduate introduction to sociolinguistics and linguistic anthropology.
- Undergraduate course for students completing their service learning requirement.
- Core course teaching basic college survival skills to undergraduates. (Co-taught.)